In accordance with the regulations on the recruitment of civil servants, we hereby notify the following matters concerning the interview of the civil servant examination of the Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources for 2021:
I. List of interviewees
Candidates for the interview are selected as per examinees’ written test result of public subjects and qualification-based reviews as well as their post-adjustment needs. Please refer to Appendix I for the List of Interviewees and other relevant notices.
II. Instruction details
(1) The interview will take place between March 24 and March 26, 2021 at the Conference Center of Building 1 in Xijiao Hotel Beijing (Address: 18 Wangzhuang Road, Beijing). Candidates can take Subway Line 13 and walk to the destination after getting off at the Wudaokou Station.
(2) Candidates are requested to register in the Waiting Room before 8:00 am or 13:00 pm according to the interview schedule. Candidates who fail to report on time will be disqualified for the interview.
(3) Candidates are requested to bring their ID card and Written Test Score Sheet.
(4) Result of the interview and the final score will be announced on the exam platform of Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau on March 30, 2021. Candidates can then log onto the system and check their final score.
(5) Candidates for the physical examination and final review shall be determined and ranked according to their final score and the number of vacancies specified. Arrangements for the physical examination and final review will be announced separately on a later date.
III. Other matters
(1) Candidates participating in the interview are required to strictly observe the Covid-19 response rules of Beijing. Candidates are requested to handle and bear the cost of air/train tickets purchase and hotel reservation.
(2) As per the requirements of Covid-19 response, candidates reporting to the interview shall honestly show their Health Code and Travel History Information, and cooperate in the temperature checking on site. Please arrive at the designated address half an hour in advance and make sure that you can enter the Waiting Room before 8:00 am or 13:00 pm. Those who fail to provide relevant information or observe Covid-19 response rules and those who fail to show up on time shall be disqualified for the interview.
(3) Candidates are kindly advised to choose public transportation means as there is no parking lot near the place of interview.
(4) A separate notice will be issued should the interview be rescheduled due to Covid-19 response needs.
(5) Please carefully read this Notice and make due preparations accordingly. In case of any questions, please consult the correspondent recruiting department. For contact information, please refer to the “2021 Program on Civil Servant Positions of Beijing Municipal Government”.
Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources
March 15, 2021